So I did some stash diving and came up with some fabrics I thought would work, drafted a pattern and voila here is the result.
I did get a little carried away and while I was on the go made a few more for Miss M as well so I could throw out some of the very tired looking old ones.
While I had was in a stash busting mood and spurred on by having some nice new bibs for Miss M I decided that it was also time to refresh the cloth wipes supply. We have separate stashes of these that we use for faces and for nappy changes and both needed a bit of a boost. Again all fabrics from stash.
While I had the machine out I felt it was only right to finally finish off a dress I started for Miss M many months ago, luckily it was too big when I cut it out. It is a simple wee vintage pattern and I am pleased with the result although if I make more I think I would rather have ones that snap on the shoulders rather than this one while opens all the way down the back. The fabric is some super cute needle cord.
And on Miss M.
Now I am all inspired to sew again and plan summer wardrobes for the kids, if only there were more hours in the day *sigh*.