The final hurdle was finding the pattern and after much searching of ravelry I decided on Mini Manu by Kate Davies. This is where things began to come unstuck a bit. Firstly the pattern is written for a light DK and the 'fabric' my yarn knitted up into was a lot denser than that really needed for the pattern. Of course I forged on though assuring myself it would be fine. Also it appears I am unable to read, which is bound to cause problems. I realised when I had basically finished the cardigan that what I had read as body measurements were actually the finished measurements of the cardigan, bummer! This meant that after a lot of hard work, and for a small cardy this one is a lot of work, I ended up with something that fits Miss M - JUST! It is perfect just now and I am willing her not to grow until spring, hehehe.
So here is Miss M's Mini Manu.
|Little Miss Cheeky trying to tell me what to do while taking her photo.|