If you missed out don't despair there are still loads of ways to help out. There are still a lot of fantastic auctions running and more to come.
Julia has a fantastic yarny raffle running on her blog which closes tomorrow, please go check it out.
We have a variety of auctions running on Trademe:
* Celia's Basket Sock Kit including custom dyed yarn.
CLOSING NEXT WEEKEND:
* Curiouser and Curiouser hand dyed 4ply yarn.
* Curiouser and Curiouser hand dyed 8ply yarn.
* Maude and Me gift voucher for hand dyed fibre.
AND ROLLING AUCTIONS:
* The author of the fantastic children's book "Goodnight Mouse" has kindly donated 100 copies for auction with all proceeds going to Hope and her family. These can be purchased using "Buy Now" via rolling auctions on Trademe.
There are more auctions in the works as well so I will endeavour to keep this list up to date as auctions close and others are started.
Of course if anyone would like to donate anything to be auctioned please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment here with your contact details. Or if you would like to donate directly Hope's account details are shown below and I am happy to take donations via paypal to pass on.
Please remember that sadly time is of the essence for Hope and her family.