Monday, February 7, 2011

Stash Rehoming

Now I know that I mentioned in an earlier post that one of my main goals for this year was to downsize my stash. About now I'd like to clarify that this statement was in relation to yarn only :-P

We have recently been to visit my parents and anyone who knows my Mum will know exactly where I get my craft hoarding ability from. In passing I asked if she had any fabric squirreled away that would be suitable for a couple of projects I have in mind for gifts (so I cant tell you what they are). This got the excited response of "Oh let's go look in the cupboards"! Yes cupboards plural, four of them, large ones. So while looking I may have got a little sidetracked from the original projects but look what I found......

Wovens

Knits

Wool fabric
Now I just have to find room for it all here and decide what it wants to turn into, all suggestions welcome.

I was also gifted a nice wee bundle of girl patterns by a family friend


So let's face it I've done a good deed by giving these things a loving home, a bit like rehoming a pet from the SPCA.

4 comments:

  1. Haha - I can just imagine you two working your way through the cupboards and having a thorough field day!! Can't wait to see what it all turns into :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh - love that bees print! If you want to offload some of that my way I would help you rehome.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous isn't it Fi. How much would you want? I can check how much is there if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything you want to give would be awesome :) It would be for the little one, so 0.5-1m would be usable.

    ReplyDelete