Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

Yes as usual I am a little late but hey better late than never.  We have a few really exciting things to look forward to in 2013 which I will do my best to blog about as they come along.  Personally I am hoping for some crafting time, some reading time and some more time to keep on top of my blog. 
For now though as a quick thank you to those who bother to read this and to spread a little bit of holiday cheer (albeit a bit late) I will do a quick giveaway.  If you want to join in comment below and tell me what crafting pattern you would really love to own but don't.  This can be a rav pattern or a sewing pattern available as a pdf download.  If you are on Rav and would like a surprise just let me know and I will choose something off your wish list and gift it :-)  I will do a random.org draw at 8pm NZ time on Friday and may even choose a couple of random people before then. While you are at it I would love to hear what you are looking forward to in 2013.
A happy and safe 2013 to you all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on Rav, Sewsable and would love a surprise off my wishlist if I was chosen.
    I'm looking forward to our new garage with 2 rooms attached after EQC approve our quotes, then the boys get separate rooms inside the house and I get more crafting space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need any patterns or anything - but just wanted to say that I DO bother reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love Kelly's scapulae pattern! I've been meaning to knit one this month and am still to buy the pattern. Looking forward to reading all your blog updates this year
    Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia (threebadcats)January 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

    Happy New Year! I love reading your blog and seeing what you're up to - particularly your sewing as I'm hoping it'll inspire me into action as well! In 2013 I'm hoping to do more knitting but also finally get back to my sewing machine - I'd love to do some quilting and also a bit of textile / mixed media arty stuff. And I've big plans of taking my 'healthy living' regime to the next level - a bit more weight loss and better fitness will hopefully make it easier on the joints when winter rolls around.

    ReplyDelete