Monday, December 10, 2012

FO A set fit for Dolly

Miss M is very into playing with her baby dolls at the moment so what is a Mum to do but make her some special dolly bits and pieces for her birthday. 
I went with a standard free doll nappy pattern that I found online and drafted the doll bib pattern from scratch (I did find a few online but none were quite what I wanted.  If I can work out how to turn it into a pdf, and there is interest, I may share it on my blog one day soon.
So here are the bits for Miss M's babies:
Bibs and a hooded towel
Nappies, wipes and a change mat
And a wee bag to keep them all in (theoretically).




With Christmas now rapidly approaching I have just made another batch of doll nappies and bibs for various gifts and donations.  Here are some of them :-)
I think I must be slightly mad because a small part of me really enjoys making these teeny tiny fiddly things. 





2 comments:

  1. These look great! What a fabulous set....my 4 yr old would love a set like this....perhaps I should use up some of my scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Renee, great way to use up those scraps that are too small for much but too big to throw out.

    ReplyDelete