First up is a nappy that I started making approx 6 months ago - oops. Thought I better finish it before Miss M grew out of it and it took me all of about 10 mins to finish it off. I do love it though, first minky nappy I've made (well second actually I made another one for a gift at the same time but that one actually got finished) and it's so soft and scrummy. I just need to find time to make a whole lot more now to turn our boring unisex/boy nappy stash into a scrummy girly stash.
And my first real finished project of 2011 is this shirt for Mr A. This is a pattern out of an Ottobre magazine (3/2010) and I made a size 92cm with 98cm length (roughly a size 2 with size 3 length) which fits nicely. I did have a few troubles getting the sleeves in and sitting nicely but I'm not sure if that was an issue with the pattern or the machine operator. Mr A loves cars so it was a real hit and even got proudly worn to daycare today. We did have to have some discussion after he chose orange star shaped snaps for it but in the end he decided the plain cream ones would be okay as well :-)
I love the Ottobre mags and will hopefully be making a lot more clothes for both of the kidlets out of them.