Monday, January 10, 2011

In Progress

My crafting seems to be slowly crawling into 2011 with not much progress anywhere so I thought I'd do a wee post about what I currently have in the pipeline.

First of all on the knitting front I am inching my way through a test knit for the lovely Elena of moreknits at an embarassingly slow pace, not helped by a sick child and a baby who doesn't like to give me any time in the evenings. It will be a hooded long sleeved jersey for Mr A eventually (well actually hopefully quite soon), but here's it's sad looking current state.


So with the knitting going nowhere fast then what about sewing? To be honest that's not much better. I do have fabric here for clothes for both Mr A and Miss M and I did finally get around to doing some cutting out today (and making some stupid mistakes in the process). My sewing machine has had to move from our bedroom to a new home in the computer room to make room for Miss M moving out of the bassinet and into the cot.  This should theoretically give me more sewing time as I can now sew while Miss M is asleep, but it wasn't much use until I bought an extension cord today so I can actually plug the machine in. Here's a wee peek at what is in on it's way....



I'll aim to have more finished projects and less WIPs in my next craft post.

No comments:

Post a Comment