Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FO: Flutterby Dress by Little Kiwis Closet

It seems hard to believe but with all my patterns both paper and pdf I didn't own a single peasant dress pattern.  I know shocking isn't it.  Don't panic though everyone LittleKiwisCloset came to the rescue with a tester call for not only any peasant dress but pretty much the ONLY peasant dress pattern you will ever need.  Honestly the options within this pattern are almost endless.  The Flutterby Peasant Dress/Top includes dress and top lengths (both with or without ruffles), and six different sleeve options (including flutter, short, 3/4 and long), all in sizes nb-12y.  I really don't think there is anything much else that could be added in there.
For testing I made up a top out of pink Wee Wander fabric with a contrasting flutter sleeve and a dress from Childhood Memories fabric with short sleeves.  Both Miss M and I love both of these.



I made a size 3 with size 4 length for both of these.  As always with Lydia's patterns this was lovely and clear, easy to piece together and the instructions were simple to follow.  I hope you all enjoy sewing this one up as much as I did :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have some wee wonders fabric I'm hoarding too for just the right project. Maybe for next spring - my little girl (3yo) told me she has enough dresses for now! haha! That attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete