Friday, October 17, 2014

FO: Flutterby Playsuit

A wee while ago I tested the Flutterby Peasant Dress and Top from Little Kiwis Closet and I loved this pattern.  I therefore jumped at the chance of testing the Flutterby Romper version of this pattern.  Like the dress there are a squillion options (truly there are I counted them all), including 7 sleeve options and 4 pants options, optional pockets and you can even use the pattern to make shorts!

I let Miss M choose the fabric for this one from a small selection I made from stash and I'm really pleased with this pink bird cotton that she chose, it's dean up really nicely.  I decided to do the flutter sleeve as Miss M loved this on the top I made her, and shorts (I didn't add the pockets but definitely will next time).
The pattern comes in sizes nb-12y.  I made the size 3 with 4 length and the fit is fantastic.


It stands up to the test of goofing about and dancing....


..and apparently it can't be worn to daycare because it's too beautiful, lol.  This is a cute staple for a summer wardrobe (or any season depending on the option you choose), is easy to put on and take off for dressing and toileting and oh so cute.  Congrats Lydia on another fabulous pattern :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment