Friday, April 18, 2014

It's Been A Little Quiet

I've been pretty slack at keeping things moving in here.  Partly because much of my spare time has been taken up planning a big family trip for later in the year, partly due to end of term chaos, and partly because our family of 4 celebrates 3 birthdays in April.
I have still been crafting away.  I have a couple of knitting projects on the go and one test I'll blog about shortly.  I've also been sewing when I get a chance but everything is still in a "not quite finished" state (maybe I should learn to finish one thing before starting another).

Anyway I have the next 10 days off work and I'm hoping to fit some knitting and sewing into that time.  Here are some of the things I'll be working on...

A winter jersey for Mr A which has seen more time spent unpicking than moving forwards in the last week or so, back not he straight and narrow now though.
 A winter coat for Miss M, this is a bit of a labour of love and I can't wait to blog about it when it is finally done.
 A quick wee top for me, well actually I started it about a month ago and it's been sitting ever since.  I suspect it will take me about 30 mins to finish when I finally get around to it.
Does anyone else have crafting plans for the Easter weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have already completed an upcycled tshirt, two bibs and I would LOVE to do more as I have a long list but it will have to wait until we come back from a holiday in Wellington first. Enjoy your time off Alison!

    ReplyDelete