Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FO: Trousers for Miss M

These wee trousers/leggings have been in the making for so long that I can't actually remember when I started them.  It has been one of those projects that would get a wee bit done and then sit aside for ages before the next wee bit got tackled.  That said they actually went together really well and I love the result.

The pattern I used was once again from an Ottobre mag, this time from issue 1/2011 pattern number 9.  There was something about this pattern that jumped out at me when I was looking for leggings to go with the Fiona's Top I knitted for Miss M at the end of last year.  I had some fabric in stash in the perfect colour to match so it was just a matter of getting them made.  I love the wee gathers at the bottom of the legs on these and I picked up the perfect vintage buttons for the finishing touch from Holland Road Yarn Company a few weeks ago :-)

So here they are...
The legs are the same length they are just sitting funny in the photo
I made a 68cm size and Miss M was approx 68cm at last measuring which was some time ago now.  The rise is good on her over a cloth bum and there is plenty of length in the leg still for her, if anything they are a bit long at the moment.
Hi there
Look what I've got
I'm off
Cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment