Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

Okay so I am a bit late but that seems to be the story of my life lately.  I still have a whole lot of other posts half written hat I need to get done as well.
We had a fabulous christmas day here in this part of the world.  The sun was shining and it was very summery so we made the most of the weather and the kids spent much of the day happily playing with their new toys.
Here is our christmas in pictures.
Reindeer snacks

Snacks for Santa

Seems Santa came visiting

Present time

Morning tea time and this Christmas thing is pretty exhausting.

Christmas lunch outside under the gazebo
Fun in the paddling pool

Time to paint up the cool wooden race car from Uncle Allan and co.

Our christmas Day tipple to go with the scrum my roast beef.

Aiden's puzzle ball
I think that shows that a good day was had by all :-)  I hope everyone reading this had a fantastic christmas with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment